If you are looking for a high-quality cookware set that will be easy to maintain and will last you for many years to come, you can’t do better than stainless steel. Stainless steel cookware can be expensive but the Cook N Home 12-Piece Stainless Steel cookware set is an example of a set that is highly affordable. Available for just $50, this 12-piece set comes with an assortment of different sizes for saucepans and casseroles, each complete with a tempered glass lid. Whether you are an experienced chef or a beginner cook, this stainless steel cookware set is a great investment. To learn more about the Cook N Home 12-Piece Stainless Steel cookware set, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
Stainless steel cookware is highly durable, but it doesn’t always offer the most even heat distribution. That is why this set features an encapsulated aluminum disc in each piece to ensure proper conductivity.In addition to offering excellent thermal conductivity and even heating, the Cook N Home 12-Piece Set features a mirrored polished stainless steel exterior which is highly attractive. This cookware set comes with six different pieces, each with a riveted stainless steel handle and a tempered glass lid. You can use this cookware set on a variety of different cooktops including ceramic, gas, and electric – you can even put the pieces in the oven to use them for baking or broiling. Just be mindful that the stainless steel handles will get hot – be sure to use a potholder or buy covers for the handles to keep them cool.
So what comes with the Cook N Home 12-Piece Stainless Steel set? The short answer is – everything you could possibly ask for in a premium cookware set. If you want to know the details, however, you will find the following included inyour cookware set:
- 1 ½-quart covered saucepan
- 1 ½-quart covered casserole
- 2-quart covered casserole
- 3-quart covered casserole
- 5 ½-quart covered stockpot
- 10-inch covered fry pan
The beauty of stainless steel cookware is that it is highly versatile and easy to use. The stainless steel surface is resistant to scratches and dents but it is still very easy to clean. The Cook N Home Stainless Steel cookware set can be used on a variety of cooktops (gas, electric, and ceramic) and each piece comes complete with a riveted stainless steel handle.
Though the Cook N Home cookware has a long list of pros, there are still a few cons to consider.
- High-quality stainless steel construction with mirrored polished interior/exterior
- Encapsulated aluminum disc in the bottom of each piece for even heat distribution
- Riveted stainless steel handles are highly durable and extra-long
- Tempered glass lids provide a clear view of ingredients during cooking
- Stainless steel materials are highly durable and easy to clean
- Stainless steel handles may get hot during cooking
- Tempered glass lids are not vented to release steam
- Thin construction may warp or bend under extreme heat