The T-Fal Hard Anodized Nonstick Thermo-Spot 12-Piece Cookware Set is a high-quality set of cookware that is perfect for the beginner cook or if you are simply looking to upgrade an old, worn-out set of cookware. This cookware is made from high-quality materials with a superior nonstick coating to ensure easy food release and maximum durability. This 12-piece set of cookware is available for just over $100 which might seem a little pricey for a set of nonstick cookware. You will find, however, that this set is well worth the extra cost because it is warp-resistant, dishwasher-safe, and it offers excellent heat distribution. To learn more about the T-Fal Hard Cookware Set, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The T-Fal Hard Anodized Nonstick Thermo-Spot 12-Piece Cookware Set comes with all of the pieces you need for most cooking applications – it also includes two nylon utensils that you can use with the cookware. This cookware set is coated with the ultra-durable Prometal Pro nonstick coating and each piece is hard-anodized to make it dishwasher-safe and long-lasting. Every piece in this set has a riveted silicone handle that stays cool on the cooktop and the set comes with four tempered glass lids that allow you to view your ingredients during cooking. One of the most unique features of this 12-piece cookware set, however, is the inclusion of the Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator. This consists of a red spot in the center of each piece which shows you when your pan is preheated to the perfect temperature.
So what comes with the T-Fal Hard Anodized Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set? The short answer is – everything you could possibly ask for in a premium cookware set. If you want to know the details, however, you will find the following included in your cookware set:
- 8-inch fry pan
- 25-inch fry pan
- 1-quart saucepan
- 2-quart saucepan
- 3-quart saucepan
- 5-quart Dutch oven
- 2 nylon cooking tools
The T-Fal Hard Anodized Nonstick Thermo-Spot 12-Piece Cookware Set is unique among nonstick cookware sets because it is scratch-resistant and safe for use with metal utensils. This cookware set is hard-anodized for maximum durability – this feature also makes it dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. With silicone handles, you do not have to worry about burning yourself and the Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator is a very handy benefit as well.
Though the T-Fal Hard Anodized Nonstick Thermo-Spot 12-Piece Cookware Set has a long list of pros, there are still a few cons to consider. This cookware should not be used at very high temperatures and it doesn’t work with induction cooktops.
- Prometal Pro nonstick coating releases food quickly and makes clean-up easier
- Less cooking fat or oil is required due to the nonstick coating
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction ensures durability and even heat distribution
- Comes with an assortment of pots and pans for everyday use
- Cookware comes with riveted silicone handles that stay cool on the cooktop
- Tempered glass lids allow you to monitor ingredients during cooking
- Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator shows you when the pan is properly preheated
- Nonstick coating may scratch or erode if you use sharp utensils (okay with metal)
- Cannot be used on an induction stovetop (all others will work)
- Nonstick cookware cannot be used at very high temperatures (oven safe to 350°F)