If you are looking for a high-quality cookware set that will enhance the appearance of your kitchen and match your modern décor scheme, you cannot do better than this Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set. This 12-piece cookware set comes in four different colors – agave blue, cranberry red, pumpkin orange, and mushroom brown – so you can choose the set that suits you best. In addition to being colorful and stylish, this set of enamel cookware from Rachael Ray is also durable, easy to clean, and protected by a limited lifetime warranty. What more could you ask for? To learn more about the Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set offers the perfect combination of form and function. This cookware set is constructed from heavy-duty aluminum with a hard enamel porcelain exterior for maximum durability. The interior of each piece is lined with PRFOA-free nonstick coating which releases food easily, making clean-up a snap. In addition to being easy to clean and maintain, this 12-piece cookware set is highly durable with dual-riveted stainless steel handles on each piece in addition to shatter-resistant glass lids. All of the pieces in this set are oven-safe up to 400°F and they are suitable for use on all kinds of cooktops except for induction. This set also comes with two utensils – a slotted spoon and a generously sized turner – for your convenience.
So what comes with the Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Set? The short answer is – everything you could possibly ask for in a premium cookware set. If you want to know the details, however, you will find the following included in your cookware set:
- 8 ½-inch skillet
- 10-inch skillet
- 1-quart saucepan with lid
- 3-quart saucepan with lid
- 3-quart saute pan with lid
- 6-quart stockpot with lid
- 2 nylon utensils (turner and slotted spoon)
While the Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware Set may be a little pricier than similar options, you definitely get what you pay for. This set is durably constructed with dual-riveted handles and each piece has a porcelain enamel exterior coating and a nonstick interior coating. Each piece can be used on the stovetop or in the oven up to 400°F and they are all protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Though the Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set has a long list of pros, there are still a few cons to consider.
- Durable heavy-duty construction with porcelain enamel coating
- Nonstick interior releases food easily and makes clean-up quick and effortless
- Pieces come with dual-riveted stainless steel handles and shatter-resistant glass lids
- This set includes an assortment of different sizes for all kinds of cooking applications
- Bright and colorful, works well with modern kitchen décor schemes
- Pots and pans will not work on induction cooktops
- Should not be used for very high temperatures (over 400°F)
- Nonstick coating may scratch when used with sharp or metal utensils