Rachael Ray is a household name in cooking and her cookware sets are becoming increasingly popular among home chefs. This Rachael Ray 14-Piece Hard Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set is a high-quality set of cookware that is available at a surprisingly affordable price right around $100. For this price you will receive fourteen different pieces including three cooking utensils and a baking sheet – not many cookware sets can say the same. This cookware set is made with a durable aluminum construction which also heats up very quickly and distributes the heat well for even cooking. Not only does this 14-piece set work well, but it looks great with its brightly colored hard enamel finish. It even has a nonstick interior that releases food quickly, making clean-up easier than ever. To learn more about the Rachael Ray 14-Piece Hard Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The Rachael Ray 14-Piece Cookware Set is made with a durable aluminum construction which not only ensures that this cookware can withstand some rough handling, but it also offers excellent heat retention and distribution for reliable cooking results. Each piece included in this set (aside from the carbon steel baking sheet and nylon utensil set) features a two-stone exterior and a black nonstick interior. Every piece in this set has a comfortable grip handle that is double-riveted for superior strength and four of the pieces come with shatter-resistant glass lids. This 14-piece set of cookware is oven-safe to 350°F (except for the tools) and covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
So what comes with the Rachael Ray 14-Piece Cookware Set? The short answer is – everything you could possibly ask for in a premium cookware set. If you want to know the details, however, you will find the following included inyour cookware set:
- 8-inch nonstick skillet
- 10-inch nonstick skillet
- 3-quart lidded nonstick sauté pan
- 1-quart lidded nonstick saucepan
- 2-quart lidded nonstick saucepan
- 6-quart lidded nonstick stockpot
- Carbon steel baking sheet
- 3-piece nylon utensil set
The Rachael Ray Set has a stylish two-tone appearance and it is available in several different colors including red, orange, blue, and green. This cookware set includes several useful pieces, including a baking sheet and three utensils, plus four of the pieces come with shatter-resistant glass lids.
Although the Rachael Ray 14-Piece Hard Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set looks great, it is not the most high-quality set of cookware money can buy. This cookware set comes with some useful pieces, but they cannot withstand very high temperatures – you may also have to be careful when using certain utensils so you don’t scratch the nonstick coating.
- Durable aluminum construction helps to ensure even heat distribution
- Shatter-resistant glass lids help to seal in moisture and natural nutrients
- Comfort-grip handles are double-riveted for extra strength
- Stylish and modern appearance with hard enamel coating for durability
- Nonstick coating releases food quickly to make clean-up easier
- Only oven-safe to 350°F (includes the lids)
- Nonstick coating is prone to scratching and erosion with metal utensils
- Exterior color and finish may degrade in the dishwasher