If you are looking for a simple but practical set of stainless steel cookware to get your kitchen started off right, consider the Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set. This cookware set only includes four pieces (with three lids), but these four pieces may be all that you need. This set of stainless steel cookware features a high-quality construction with an encapsulated aluminum base in each piece to ensure even heat distribution with no hot spots. You also get three tight-fitting stainless steel lids that will seal in moisture as well as nutrients. This 7-piece stainless steel cookware set is affordably price at just $85. To learn more about the Cook N Home 15-Piece Nonstick Black Soft Handle cookware set, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set may not be the largest cookware set on the market, but you definitely get what you pay for. This cookware set is made from mirror-polished stainless steel so it will look right at home in your modern kitchen. Each piece in this 7-piece set features an encapsulated aluminum base which helps the cookware to heat up quickly and ensures event heat distribution with no hot spots. All but the skillet in this set come with a tight-fitting stainless steel lid that locks in moisture and nutrients and every piece comes with riveted stainless steel handles that stay cool during cooking. Simply put, this 7-piece stainless steel cookware set looks great and works well.
So what comes with the Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set? The short answer is – everything you could possibly ask for in a premium cookware set. If you want to know the details, however, you will find the following included inyour cookware set:
- 10-inch stainless steel skillet
- 1 ½-quart lidded stainless steel saucepan
- 3-quart lidded stainless steel saucepan
- 8-quart lidded stainless steel stockpot
In addition to looking great, the Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set offers high-quality and reliable performance. Stainless steel cookware can withstand high temperatures and it is incredibly durable as well. With the encapsulated aluminum base you don’t have to worry about uneven cooking and the cookware heats up more quickly than standard stainless steel. All of the pieces included in this set also have tapered rims for clean and easy pouring.
Some people might consider theCuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set to be expensive because you only get seven pieces for $85. It is also important to note that this cookware set is not made from 18/10 stainless steel.
- Durable stainless steel construction will last for many years
- Encapsulated aluminum core helps to ensure even heat distribution and quick heat-up
- Tight-fitting stainless steel lids seal in moisture and natural nutrients
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop
- Can withstand very high temperatures – oven-safe to 550°F
- Stuck-on foods can be difficult to remove and may impact the appearance
- Metal cleaner should be used occasionally to maintain the exterior finish
- Made from Cast stainless steel, not 18/10 stainless steel