If you are in the market for a cookware set that includes all of the basics at a price that won’t break the bank, look no further than this Cook N Home 15-Piece Nonstick Soft Handle cookware set. This set is available for under $50 and it comes with everything you need to start your first kitchen or to update your old cookware set. Nonstick cookware is incredibly popular among home cooks because it releases food quickly, making it easy to clean – it also means that you do not have to use as much fat during cooking as you do with other types of cookware. Simply put, the Cook N Home 15-Piece cookware set is a great multipurpose cookware set for the average cook. To learn more about the Cook N Home 15-Piece Nonstick Soft Handle cookware set, review the list of features as well as the pros and cons discussed below.
The Cook N Home Soft Handle cookware set comes with fifteen different pieces of nonstick cookware – pots and pans as well as cooking utensils. This set includes a variety of different sizes for frying pans, saucepans, and Dutch ovens so you have just the tools you need for any type of cooking. Each piece is made from heavy-gauge aluminum for optimal heat distribution and they all have soft-touch handles that stay cool to the touch. As an added bonus, four of the pieces come with glass lids that retain moisture and allow you to watch your ingredients while you cook.
So what comes with the Cook N Home 15-Piece Nonstick Soft Handle cookware set? The short answer is – everything you could possibly ask for in a premium cookware set. If you want to know the details, however, you will find the following included in your cookware set:
- 8-inch nonstick fry pan
- 10-inch nonstick frypan
- 1-quart covered nonstick saucepan
- 2-quart covered nonstick saucepan
- 3-quart covered nonstick casserole
- 5-quart covered nonstick Dutch oven
- 5-piece nylon tool set
Not only does the Cook N Home Aluminum 15-piece Nonstick Soft Handle cookware set come with all of the pieces you could possibly need, but it is affordably priced as well. Whether you are looking for a beginner’s cookware set to send with your child to college or you want something easy to clean for you own use at home, this 15-piece set is perfect.
Though the Cook N Home set has a long list of pros, there are still a few cons to consider. Nonstick cookware shouldn’t be used at very high temperatures and the nonstick coating tends to erode and peel away over time.
- Nonstick coating releases food quickly and makes clean-up easier
- Less cooking fat or oil is required due to the nonstick coating
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heat distribution
- Comes with an assortment of pots and pans for everyday use
- Includes a 5-piece utensil set to get you started
- Cookware comes with soft-touch handles that stay cool on the cooktop
- Tempered glass lids allow you to monitor ingredients during cooking
- Nonstick coating may scratch or erode if you use sharp or metal utensils
- Cannot be used on an induction stovetop
- Nonstick cookware cannot be used at very high temperatures (maximum 500°F)